CLICK TO VIEW SUMMARY
A nice big 5TB of portable storage for just $79.99 shipped! Use code: 74883
Note that the code may show as “error” or “not valid” – you’ll see it apply once you go all the way to the checkout page, right before your enter in your credit card information.
CLICK FOR MORE INFO
Store crucial data safely with this portable hard drive. It’s compatible with PC, Mac, and PlayStation 4 devices, providing quick, convenient data transfer anywhere with USB 3.0 connectivity. This 5TB Seagate Backup Plus portable external hard drive comes with proprietary Seagate software that easily creates customized backup plans, ensuring reliable storage of any file size and format for later use.
- Portable drive in black features 5TB storage capacity and PC and Mac compatibility
- Uses USB 3.0 for ultra-fast data transfer and works with USB 2.0 ports on older machines
- Dimensions: 0.81″H x 3.07″W x 4.51″D
- Powers up via USB, eliminating the need for an additional power supply
- Comes with dashboard software for easy file transfer management
- Meets plug and play standard
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
Sturdy and Compact Portable Storage
Constructed from metal with a sleek black finish, this drive stores a plethora of files in a small 2.5-inch form factor. With external dimensions topping out at 3 inches, the drive is easy to transport in a briefcase, backpack or even a pocket. Because the USB bus supplies data along with data transfer capacity, you don’t need an outlet to use the drive.
Fast Data Transfer
Transfer even large music and video files quickly thanks to the drive’s 0.12 Gbps data transfer rate. USB 3.0 technology ensures the drive works seamlessly with your newest devices.
Software Included for Efficient Backup
When backing up multiple computers, it’s important to transfer files effectively. The Seagate Dashboard software lets you do just that, moving data in the background while you work on your PC or Mac. Easy to customize, the dashboard can even perform backups automatically so you always have recent copies of your documents.