CLICK TO GO BACK TO SUMMARY
Control up to two devices in your home from anywhere by plugging them into the 2-pack HS103P2 Wi-Fi Smart Plug Lite from TP-Link. Each plug enables you to turn on and off devices such as a lamp, fan, television, or stereo. The plugs connect to your iOS or Android device via Wi-Fi, giving you access to any item plugged into the outlet through the free Kasa app.
Once connected, you’ll be able to control, schedule, and/or create scenes for your plugged-in devices from anywhere in the world. The plugs are compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana, making controlling your plugged-in devices with voice commands seamless. No hub is required for operation thanks to Wi-Fi connectivity.
CLICK FOR MORE INFO
From B&H Photo Video:
- Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana, IFTTT, and Nest
- No hub required thanks to Wi-Fi connectivity
- Remote access via Kasa app for iOS and Android
- Kasa app compatible with Android 4.1 or higher and iOS 9 or higher
- 100 to 120 VAC power
- Power and reset buttons
- LED indicators for power and status
- Compact design doesn’t block the second available outlet
- FCC, IC, UL, and RoHS certified